As much as we love to throw an amazing benefit for our community and friends, we do live in New York. From the venue to the catalog, the costs add up quickly. If you cannot attend or are just feeling extremely generous, please consider helping to cover the cost of the event. No amount is too small to make a difference! As always, the our PS 87 Community is humbled by your continued support.
*Please consider covering the credit card convenience/transaction fee that is charged to the school. (Check the box next to Online Convenience Fee). Every penny saved goes directly to the programs that benefit our children. Wish to contribute by cash/check/Venmo or other? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If anyone needs financial or online assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to the parent coordinator, Sandra Guirguis, at email@example.com.
The PS 87 Parents Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law (Tax ID 13-3343008). Cash donations are fully tax deductible.
Buy Your Ticket!
Sponsor a Teacher
See Our Sponsors
2019 Printable Donation Form
2019 Sponsorship & Advertisement Opportunities
2019 Catalog Advertisement Guidelines
PARENTS! HERE ARE YOUR AUCTION REMINDERS!
1) Volunteer for our auction or for auction swap. It takes a village to throw a party this fabulous!
2) Let your child be the boss aka Principal for a Day! This year it's a raffle and tickets start at $10!
3) Buy your Teacher Treat raffle tickets!
4) Buy your Event tickets!
5) Book your sitter for March 23rd.
6) Go waaay back for your show-stopping '80s outfit! (optional) There is a prize for best costume!
Questions? Email us at PA-Auction@ps87.info